Gluten Free Zucchini Bread
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 40-60 min.
Servings: 2 Loafs
· 3 cups gluten free arrowhead mills baking flour or (all purpose flour)
· 1 tsp. salt
· 1 tsp. baking soda
· 1 tsp. baking powder
· 3 tsp. cinnamon
· 3 eggs
· 1 cup vegetable oil
· 2 ¼ cup white sugar (sub coconut sugar for healthier option)
· 3 tsp. vanilla extract
· 2 cups grated zucchini
· 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Grease two 8 x 4 loaf pans & preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a separate large bowl.
- Add the sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and mix. Do not over mix!
- Fold in the zucchini and nuts. I did one with one without.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Let cool & enjoy! I don't let it cool... I always sneak a center piece, butter it and enjoy it warm!